1) General updates on Sprints 2 & 3 - going OK, but some technical hitches again (remote access for Bhavana). Under control now, Bhavana still working (although baby due last week!). We haven't given up hope of 2 September release date.
2) Sprint 4 plan to start soon: Stephanie will start a draft, here.
3) Issues with oerc access - remote access (and security) are ongoing issues -- need to make sure we have contingency plans.
5) Meeting 19 September: Project-wide face-to-face meeting at Wolfson College. Agenda to be determined, but will involved breakout sessions for Developers (details to follow)
4) UMF Cloud Hackathon - early October (2 days, Eduserve Offices, Bath (date TBC)): Alex and Anusha (?) to go on behalf of project, Sander to see if OSSWatch can send their own contingency. We should see if we can get a space to talk/show databank/stage as an appliance
We need to clarify which resources go where (esp. for documentation). There is the Github wiki, the Admiral wiki, the project website, the Bodleian's internal wiki... Better to have links than to duplicate content, but we must have a central clearinghouse.
We have multiple "project" sites, but we do not have a "product" site geared for marketing, documentation and end-users.
Security: Remember that VMs can be (and have been) hacked -- make sure you've got some countermeasures in place.
All to make sure that this page contains all relevant links to external content (we may improve on this, but start here)
All to have a look at Sprint 4 plan and comment/amend as necessary.
Sander to prepare a report on creating a "product" site for 19 September meeting. Hopefully using www.dataflow.ox.ac.uk.
Stephanie and Katherine to prepare a list of technical bottlenecks that need to be addressed (for 19 Sept).
Stephanie to prepare a roadmap for sprints, for discussion, due 6 September.
Stephanie to send poll for topics for Developer breakouts
Stephanie/Katherine to send poll for times for 19 Sept meeting, to get best match between ground we need to cover, and times people can comfortably be in Oxford.
Katherine to talk to Andy Powell about getting some kind of demo time for DataFlow at UMF Cloud Hackathon (and see if Alex wants to attend on behalf of DataFlow). If anyone else would like to volunteer for UMF Cloud hackathon, please notify Steph and we'll take it from there.
Katherine and Anusha to talk to Matteo about security measures for DataFlow webserver and databank-vm1, respectively.
|< Prev||Next >|