We want to make sure our software meets the needs of potential users. Have a look at the suggestions so far and vote for the ones you think are useful (use the "Feature Request" dropdown menu to sort requests by category).
If you don't see what you want, use our feature request form to submit your "user story" and we'll see what can be done.
You may want to consider the following questions:
- In what role would you interact with this system? (as a researcher, IT support staff, etc)
- What would you use it for?
- What features must the system have, for you to use it?
- What are potential barriers that may prevent you from using this system?
- What are you currently using to manage research data, and why have you chosen that system?
You could structure your answer in the following format:
As a [your role],
I want to be able to [activity]
in order to [benefit].
Note: we reserve the right to neaten up or un-publish suggestions to keep the discussion on track.